Grilled Peaches with Ricotta, Mint & Pistachios
- 4 peaches, halved and deseeded
- ¾ cup ricotta
- ¼ cup mint leaves, torn
- ½ cup NuVitality Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 100g rocket leaves
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan on medium heat and place peaches flesh-side down
- Cook for 5-6 minutes each side, until the peach begins to caramelize
- Set aside peaches for 10 minutes to rest and for their caramel to settle on top of them
- In the meantime, place rocket, mint and pistachios into a bowl and combine well.
- Place a handful of salad onto each plate and put one peach half on top.
- Place equal amounts of ricotta on top of the peaches to soak up their caramel and sprinkle with some extra pistachios to serve.