Orange and Pistachio Semolina Cake
- 1 cup NuVitality Semolina
- 1/3 cup NuVitality Pistachios
- ½ cup self-raising spelt flour
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Juice and zest of one orange
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place pistachios into a food processor and pulse until into a meal, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine oil and sugar with electric beaters. Add yoghurt, zest, juice and eggs and beat again until combined.
- Add semolina, flour, and pistachio meal and beat until just combined.
- Pour batter into a well-greased and lined cake pan (23cm).
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.