4 as a side
Crispy Chickpeas with Smoked Paprika, Brazil Nuts and Herbs
Serves 4 as a side
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup mixed herbs including mint, dill and parsley
- ½ cup NuVitality Brazil Nuts, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a fry-pan on medium then add chickpeas and salt.
- Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until chickpea skins begin to turn golden.
- Add paprika and sauté for a further minute until fragrant then remove from heat and cool.
- Add brazil nuts, lemon juice and herbs and combine well then serve.