Double Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Makes 12 cookies
- 1 cup teff flour
- ½ cup NuVitality Peanuts (unroasted), skinned and chopped roughly
- ½ cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbs baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place sugar and oil into a bowl and mix with a metal spoon very quickly until it combines, add the egg and mix quickly again. It will come together in a consistency like mayonnaise.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Roll equal portions of cookie dough into golf ball-sized balls and place 5 cm apart on a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake for 9 minutes then cool completely before eating.