- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbs NuVitality Linseeds
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tbs NuVitality Chia Seeds
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds and berries into a bowl and combine well, cover and set in the fridge for four hours or overnight
- Then place the berries into a blender and process until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds, stir in well then cover and set in the fridge for four hours or overnight.
- In the morning, divide the bircher into two serving bowls or glasses and place a large dollop of berry chia jam on top to serve. You will have some leftover chia jam after this recipe to enjoy on yoghurt, toast, or muffins.