4 (2 tacos each)
Macadamia Crusted Fish Tacos
Makes 6-8 tacos
- 1 cup NuVitality Raw Macadamias
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 240g firm white fish, cut into bite size pieces
- Pinch of salt
- Corn tortillas
- ¼ purple cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ cup NuVitality Raw Cashews
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 coriander roots (bottom of coriander stalk)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Pulse macadamias, coriander and salt in a food processor until consistency of breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Dip the pieces of fish in egg then press into crumb mixture to coat the fish and place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend all sauce ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Gently heat tortillas in a pan to warm, top with sauce, cabbage, fish pieces, and extra coriander and lime juice.